Foundation Services of Alice TX can help stabilize your home or business before your foundation and structural problems become unmanageable.
Jobs Completed near Alice:
- Crack Injections
- Exterior Drainage Systems
- Helical Piering
- Interior Drainage Systems
- Landscape Restoration
- Basement Wall Repair
- Basement Wall Replacement
Do you have any of these problems?
- Foundation cracks
- Interior wall cracks
- Stair step cracks in brick or block
- Sticking doors/windows
- Bowing basement walls
- Sinking porches/decks
What your offered:
- Solid warranty as long as you own the home
- Installer of Quality Long lasting products
- Certified installer of Stabilization Systems
1. You must been attentive and look for the signs that determine if waterproofing is needed such as:
a. You learn that your basement is wet and/or leaking water.
b. You notice some erosion along with irregular settlement.
c. You see cracks along your walls as well as your floors.
d. Your foundation shows problems.
e. You and your family begin to notice some respiratory problems.
f. Animal Wet Basement Repair Alice TX as well as pest infestations occur.
g. Your property becomes damaged due to the damp conditions.
h. Your basement has a strong smell of mold.
2. Bad construction practices at the time the house was built, is definitely the hardest type of water problem to remedy. Unfortunately, many homes have been built whereby the contractors neglected important steps. Correct drainage is vital whenever you are Alice TX selecting a site to build a new home. This step is definitely one that cannot be overlooked.
2. If the ground water level is close to the underside of the slab of the basement floor, water rises through the slab via capillary action and produces dampness.
3. If the ground water level is somewhat higher than the floor of the basement, water will tend Crawl Space Encapsulation Alice TX to leak in through the walls and even the floors. It may even enter by capillary action which ends up causing standing water within the basement all the time. This even causes dampness in rooms above.
4. Your best bet is to have the house situated so that even during rainy season the ground water level is at least ten feet below the Alice TX grade well below the average basement floor.
5. Sometimes it is just impossible to eliminate all dampness from a basement when the contractor didn’t take into consideration the principles of good drainage.
6. Whenever drainage happens to be serious, a sump pump may be installed in order to raise the water to a certain level whereby it can be directed through a drain line. Alice TX It can be rather small in size and quite compact. The sump pump can be installed in a low corner of your basement. Sump pumps are automatic which is great. There’s less work on our part other than keeping dirt and trash out of the pump area to prevent clogging.
7. Once your basement is dry, ensure you keep the heat in during Alice TX the cold winter months and keep the heat out during the summer months.
I guess some can call me a Do-It-Yourselfer” — but when it comes to waterproofing a home, I rely on the experts.
Even the best of homes can experience a water problem in their home that requires waterproofing. The good news is with today’s technology, there are ways to correct the Alice TX problem better than ever before!
Surrounding Areas In Texas
- Foundation Repair in Palestine TX 75801
- Foundation Repair in Traphill NC 28685
- Foundation Repair in Temple GA 30179
- Foundation Repair in Urbana IL 61801
- Foundation Repair in Hazlet NJ 07730
- Foundation Repair in Cibola AZ 85328
- Foundation Repair in Abilene TX 79601
- Foundation Repair in Wood Dale IL 60191
- Foundation Repair in Oxford MA 01540
- Foundation Repair in Port Washington NY 11050